Keep Calm and Hop On!


Welcome to my stop on the hop! A bunch of my second grade superfriends and I are sharing some of our products, freebies, or ideas to help you over the last little hurdle before that sweet, sweet relief of summer! All day pj wearing, coffee drinking, trash tv watching summer. Well, at least that's usually my reality. Although I do plan to fit in some working out and definitely cooking some healthier food.  But I digress, back to the hop.

If it's products you need. I'm your girl. I'm going to use this for the last week of school. We have a three and a half day week but there are some special events and things going on plus a lot of the room will be packed up and extra supplies sent home by then. So, this pack will be my saving grace. Click on the pick to see more.


Next is Compound Beach Bingo. It's perfect for the last few days or even your end of the year party. And it's free and It can be found by clicking on the picture below.


Every year I have my current class make bookmarks for the next year's class. I always ask them to either welcome the new students or tell them something they might need to know about me or the class to have a great year.  I just cut a piece of card stock into strips, let the kids write on and color each side, and then sometime over the summer (or the night before the first day of school) I laminate them.

I'm mad that I can't find any better pictures because usually they are pretty hysterical! But the ones below have got the biggies covered: Welcome. Beware of all the math. Work very hard on everything. You will be writing a lot. Make sure Mrs. Boehm gets her coffee <---most important.

Also, tie-dye circles were all the rage last year.


Ready for more great ideas? Just hop to the next stop!




















6 comments

  1. I really LOVE everything about this post! And you must have been in my head with that compound word bingo freebie, because I have been struggling to make a compound words activity for review for my kiddos this past weekend, but my creative juices haven't been flowing lately. THANKS!!!

    Angela :)
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of having them make bookmarks for next year's class! I am pinning that and totally "stealing" that idea. Thanks!
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some of the greatest ideas! I downloaded your bingo game and will head over there right now to leave you some TPT love! And the bookmarks...totally doing this yet this year! I think I will show my students the picture that you have above for some creative ideas on how to decorate too! You are so good, thanks for sharing!!!
    Mrs. Olson’s Lucky Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bookmark idea! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Sarah
    Mrs. Jones Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bingo game!! Thank you! And, tye-dye circles are currently a big hit in my room :)

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you have them make bookmarks! That's so cute :)
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top