Cupids for Cancer


 Did you know that pediatric oncology departments at children's hospitals all over the country are in need of individually wrapped snacks and bottled juices or water that can be given to their patients while they are at the hospital for radiation or chemotherapy?  Being able to eat healthy snacks and stay hydrated helps fight off those sick cells and replace them with healthy cells. 

Learn more about how you and your school can help at a new blog called Cupids for Cancer

Here you'll find out how you can start this community service project at your school and even  ideas about how to make it interesting and fun while kids help other kids!


Cupids for Cancer





3 comments

  1. I love this idea. My friend's daughter was just diagnosed with ALL and AML cancer. She is only 5. I am sure her school would love to participate too! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Denise,
    This post caught my eye --- at first I was like is she promoting my pack? How did she even hear about it...am I that famous?!? LOL just kidding of course. I have a huge valentine's day pack that I made in honor of my sweet mom I lost to cancer - I'm donating 25% of the proceeds of the pack to cancer research. This idea you have is great. I will definitely be looking into it. Thanks so much for sharing!
    hugs,
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top