Christmas Around the World Reflective Journal freebie

Part of the fun of the holidays is when friends stop by for a visit. It's even better when they stop by with a little gift! Well, that's exactly what's happening this week on my blog. I've invited a few of my friends to come over and visit with us and they all brought a gift to share! I have some great friends, right? 


Today I'm welcoming Heather from HoJo's Teaching Adventures. Heather has stopped by before and everyone loved her cool magic square freebie, so I'm so happy she's sharing a holiday version with us today. She's also got a really awesome follow up activity for all of your Christmas around the world activities. It's a reflective journal. Such a cool idea - and it's free! Thanks for stopping by and bringing such great goodies Heather!


Hey Sunny Days fans! Heather from HoJo's Teaching Adventures here! Denise was looking for guest bloggers, and I thought you might like a few of the Christmas freebies I have. So let's get to it!

HoJo's Teaching Adventures

The first is a Christmas Magic Square puzzle that will work for grades K-2. You can click on the picture to get your free copy directly from Teachers Pay Teachers.


The second item is my Christmas Around the World journals. They are 25 pages of journals so your students can write/draw about the countries/traditions they are learning in the classroom. I find this a great way for students to showcase their work for families, and it's also a great way to remember all that's being learned during this sometimes hectic time of year!


If you're looking for even more ideas, I have several others on my blog (including a fun writing activity about decorating a Christmas tree!) or on my Christmas Pinterest board. Feel free to check them out!


Have a happy holiday season!
~HoJo~




No comments

Back to Top