Colossal Contest!

Remember when I teased that a big contest was coming?? Well, here it is! You don't wan't to miss this one! You can win 14 amazing resources from TpT sellers, including one of my center six packs. I mean, look at all that teachery deliciousness right there. Imagine looking forward to starting next year with all of these unique, teacher created resources. I'm a little bummed that I can't enter myself! So, check it out and get busy clicking away, you can enter 15 times! I would love to hear that one of my blog buddies was the winner :)


What are you still doing here? Go, enter...win this baby!
Good Luck!




4 comments

  1. Wow! What a great resource! LOVE IT!

    www.learningwithmrsparker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Denise! This is going to be a fantastic giveaway!!

    Teaching in the Early Years

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is wonderful, you ROCK!
    ~Fern
    Fern-Smith.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome. I have never entered a contest, how do I do it? I'm new to this blogging thing. tsimon@dsdmail.net

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top